Find Your Passion. Grow Your Career.
Now more than ever, we are actively hiring associates to support delivering outstanding patient care through technology-enabled clinical asset management. Our associates are making a difference each day, and that is proven through TRIMEDX’s recent recognition as one of 2023 Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces®.
Join our team, where your contributions make a difference and leave a lasting impact!
If You Want to Make a Difference Connect With Us Today
We interview in both virtual and in-person environments when appropriate. In order to help you prepare for a virtual interview, we encourage you to review our Virtual Interview Guide here.
Notice: TRIMEDX recruiting, hiring, and other personnel-related authority is solely restricted to TRIMEDX Human Resources. Third-party agencies should only contact TRIMEDX Human Resources. Any direct third-party contact with TRIMEDX personnel is unauthorized unless pre-approved by Human Resources in writing. Only Human Resources is authorized to accept candidates, referrals, or otherwise. View our Applicant Privacy Notice here.
Stay Connected and Discover a Career Opportunity That Is Right for You
Who You Are
TRIMEDX needs a variety of skill sets and experience levels to be able to deliver on our mission. That offers you an excellent opportunity because whether you have a long resume, are just starting your career, have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, or went to technical school, we have opportunities for you throughout the United States.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT TECHNICIANS
CORPORATE OFFICE PROFESSIONALS
MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISORS
STUDENTS AND RECENT GRADUATES
TRIMEDX's future is bright
Our Recruitment Process
TRIMEDX is continuously looking for talent to join our team. Do you want to make a difference in the healthcare technology industry? We’re an industry-leading provider of clinical asset management solutions for health systems’ clinical engineering services across the country. Engage with us.
A Culture of Volunteerism
Why Join Our Team
- We spend millions every year training our clinical engineers, technicians, and professional staff. We want to enable them to make a difference for our providers, our team, and our local communities.
- Our leadership team wants to inspire everyone to learn, develop the right skills and grow their career. After all, if our teams are doing well then so are we!
- We strive for the best results and always look for ways to improve. This mindset fuels innovation.
- Our spirit and drive to give back encourages associates to live out the TRIMEDX core values right in their local community and alongside their TRIMEDX family.
- We work for our providers by ensuring they have what they need to deliver on their patient care promises.