Feel free to browse through our media content on the left and contact us for more information, supporting data and images. We’ll be glad to help.
Additionally, our experts are available to discuss emerging trends, challenges and opportunities related to the following topics:
- Medical equipment management
- Four categories of health technology management:
1) In-house, 2) OEMs, 3) ISOs, 4) In-sourced
- Health technology total cost of ownership
- End-of-life equipment management
- Medical equipment lifecycle management
- Evidence-based, vendor-neutral medical equipment management
- Strategic capital planning, purchasing and management
- Service contract negotiations, considerations and pitfalls
- Clinical engineering/Biomed training and career advancement
- General clinical engineering considerations, and more
TriMedx has helped more than 1,800 healthcare providers reduce expenses, increase patient throughput and profitability through in-sourced health technology management programs. Delivering unmatched uptime, round-the-clock response and unbiased, total-cost-of-ownership equipment data, TriMedx has saved its clients more than $450 million to date.